- View size guide
- Heavyweight anti-ligature polyester (100%)
- Twin-ply shorts with DNA quilted stitching
- Reinforced seams & hems with high-strength thread
- 7 sizes available: XS to 3XL
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- No fabric can be classed as 100% unrippable, this product is difficult to tear/rip, but not impossible
- Wear with the seclusion tunic for a full outfit
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored when using anti-ligature clothing
- Please download the Safety of Use instructions for this product
- Please download the Care instructions for this product
- Find out more about anti-ligature
Seclusion Shorts Size Guide
|Waist circumference (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to take measurements
Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
Hips: Standing with your feet slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your body.
Used in a range of mental health and rehabilitation facilities, our seclusion range was developed to work in conjunction with close supervision of service users.
Our seclusion shorts are made from Secure-Tex; a dual-layer, heavyweight, flame-retardant polyester fabric. It is quilted with strong DNA stitching and has reinforced seams with high strength thread, increasing tensile and tear strength. The anti rip clothing material is designed to deter the making of ligatures while providing comfort and minimising the risk of harm. Please note “anti ligature” does not mean it is impossible to make ligatures, only that it is difficult to do so. Please check the data sheet for product care, safety of use and sizing.
You might also be interested in buying other seclusion clothing items.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
100% polyester with elastic waistband
Manufactured in the UK
How to Use This Product
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.