- View size guide
- 100% heavyweight polyester
- Anti-rip clothing, wear with seclusion shorts or trousers
- 6 sizes available: Small to 3XL
- Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery
- No fabric can be classed as 100% guaranteed unrippable
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored, even when using anti-ligature clothing
- Find out more about anti-ligature
Seclusion Tunic Size Guide
|Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to take measurements
Chest: Exhale, then measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Standing with your feet slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your body.
Used in mental health facilities, remand centres and rehabilitation centres, this unisex tunic is made from strong heavyweight jacquard polyester. Designed to avoid ripping, the tunic is twin-ply and features blanket stitched seams. However, we recommend that the person wearing the tunic is monitored as no fabric can be classed as 100% unrippable clothing. Made from green polyester fabric with a parquet pattern and colour coded size band round the back of the neck. There are six sizes available from small to 3XL. The tunics are washable at thermal disinfection temperatures. These specialist garments are made to order and may take 4-5 weeks for delivery.
You may also be interested in the seclusion trousers
4 X Large, 6 X Large, Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large, XXX Large
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 2.5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item to receive 5% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.