- View size guide
- Heavyweight anti-ligature polyester (100%)
- Twin-ply tunic with DNA quilted stitching
- Reinforced seams & hems with high-strength thread
- Designed to be worn with Seclusion shorts or trousers
- 7 sizes available: XS to 3XL
- Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery
- No fabric can be classed as 100% unrippable, this product is difficult to tear/rip, but not impossible
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored when using anti-ligature clothing
- Please download the Safety of Use instructions for this product
- Please download the Care instructions for this product
- Find out more about anti-ligature
Seclusion Tunic Size Guide
|Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to take measurements
Chest: Exhale, then measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Standing with your feet slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your body.
Used in a range of mental health and rehabilitation facilities, our seclusion range was developed to work in conjunction with close supervision of service users.
Our seclusion tunic is made from Secure-Tex; a dual-layer, heavyweight, flame-retardant polyester fabric. It is quilted with strong DNA stitching and has reinforced seams with high strength thread, increasing tensile and tear strength. The unrippable clothing material is designed to deter the making of ligatures while providing comfort and minimising the risk of harm. Please note “anti ligature” does not mean it is impossible to make ligatures, only that it is difficult to do so. Please check the data sheet for product care, safety of use and sizing.
You may also be interested in the seclusion trousers
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
How to Use This Product
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.