- View size guide
- 100% heavyweight anti-ligature polyester
- Twin ply gown with blanket stitching
- Green parquet design
- 6 sizes available: Small to 3XL
- Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery
- No fabric can be classed as 100% guaranteed unrippable
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored, even when using anti-ligature clothing
- Find out more about anti-ligature
Seclusion Gown Size Guide
|Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to take measurements
Chest: Exhale, then measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Hips: Standing with your feet slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your body.
Used in mental health facilities, remand centres and rehabilitation centres, these anti ligature design gowns are made from strong heavyweight jacquard polyester. Designed to avoid ripping, the gowns are twin-ply and feature blanket stitched seams. However, no fabric can be classed as 100% guaranteed unrippable. We recommend that the person wearing seclusion clothing is monitored to avoid deliberate damage. Green polyester fabric with a parquet pattern and colour coded size band round the back of the neck. 6 sizes available from small to 3XL. Washable at thermal disinfection temperatures. Made to order, allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. You may also need to purchase seclusion bedding, including mattress covers, sealed pillows and seclusion blankets.
Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large, XXX Large
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 2.5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item to receive 5% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.