- Heavyweight anti-ligature polyester (100%)
- Twin-ply mattress cover with DNA quilted stitching
- Reinforced seams & hems with high-strength thread
- Covers 19cm deep mattress
- Single bed size: 92cm x 193cm
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- No fabric can be classed as 100% unrippable, this product is difficult to tear/rip, but not impossible
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored when using anti-ligature bedding
- Please download the Safety of Use instructions for this product
- Please download the Care instructions for this product
- Find out more about anti-ligature
Seclusion mattress cover
Used in a range of mental health and rehabilitation facilities, our seclusion range was developed to work in conjunction with close supervision of service users.
Our seclusion mattress cover is made from Secure-Tex; a dual-layer, heavyweight, flame-retardant polyester fabric. It is quilted with strong DNA stitching and has reinforced seams with high strength thread, increasing tensile and tear strength. The material is designed to deter the making of ligatures while providing comfort and minimising the risk of harm. Please note “anti ligature design” does not mean it is impossible to make ligatures, only that it is difficult to do so. Please check the data sheet for product care, safety of use and sizing.
It comfortably covers a single bed mattress with a depth of 19cm. The 100% polyester fabric is also flame retardant to British Standard Regulation BS 5866: 1991 Part 4. Washable at thermal disinfection temperatures. Please note that the mattress cover is made to order and may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
92cm x 193cm
Manufactured in the UK
How to Use This Product
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item and get 10% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.