- Lightweight and very portable
- Ideal for sufferers of Raynaud's syndrome
- Quickly helps to warm up cold, numb fingers and hands
- Take one with you in case of emergency
- Small opening to allow both hands to fit without much gaping
- Needle-punched edging to provide a strong seam
- Buy in bulk to benefit from discounts
- Manufactured in the UK
Thermarmour Hand Warming Pouch
Developed with clinicians and medics for the emergency services, the emergency hand warming pouch, which can be used as Raynaud’s hand warmers, helps to protect the patient’s hands from further exposure to cold. This is vital in the case of a Raynaud’s episode. The protection from further cold exposure is also useful while the patient waits for further assistance, for example, after an accident. The emergency hand warming pouch alleviates heat loss and assists the patient’s hands in returning to a normothermic state.
The pouch can be pre-warmed in preparation if necessary, although it is perfectly efficient without pre-warming. The Raynaud’s hand warmers are shower-proof, ideal for any type of situation. The pouch is lightweight and easy to carry around. It measures 33cm long with a side opening that measures 25cm wide.
33cm x 25cm
Manufactured in the UK
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 10+ of the same item and receive 10% off, purchase 20+ of the same item to receive 20% off and 30+ of the same item to get 30% off. If you require more than 50 of this item please contact us.