- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow latex-free anti slip socks for toddlers
- Size SMALL fits children, and fits non-swollen UK adult shoe size 3-4, however if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Fall prevention slipper socks small (Packs of 5 pairs)
For child patients who are at a higher risk of falling over can wear fall prevention anti slip socks for toddlers in bright yellow to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. The non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. These unisex stretchy socks are comfortable for patients to wear. However, please note that the socks are not launderable as these slipper socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying anti slip socks but the feet are swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.