- View size guide
- Size SMALL fits children, and fits non-swollen UK adult shoe size 3-4, however if feet are swollen we recommend buying a larger size
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow latex-free anti slip socks for toddlers
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot which helps if the sock twists when walking
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Fall prevention slipper socks small (Packs of 5 pairs)
Slipper socks size chart
|UK shoe size
|Sock full length (cm)
|18mths - 6 yrs
When measuring the foot, measure from the tip of the big toe to just above the ankle. Then compare that measurement to the “Sock full length” shown in the size guide above. Please note that the size names can be misleading – they are the size names and sizes required by the NHS. So please do measure the sock wearer’s foot before purchasing.
Please note that the size shown is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
For child patients who are at a higher risk of falling over can wear fall prevention anti slip socks for toddlers in bright yellow to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. The non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. These unisex stretchy socks are comfortable for patients to wear. However, please note that the socks are not launderable as these slipper socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying anti slip socks but the feet are swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 4+ packs and receive 10% off, purchase 10+ packs of the same item to receive 20% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 30% off. If you require more than 30 packs of this item please contact us.