- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Latex-free unisex socks
- Size XXL hospital socks are equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 11-13, however if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Single tread slipper socks XXL (Packs of 5 pairs)
Patient latex-free XXL hospital socks reduce the risk of patient accidents in the hospital and care home due to the non-slip tread underneath the sole. Please note that these slipper socks are colour-coded to help NHS staff find the right size for a patient quickly, therefore the socks aren’t available in a range of colours per size. The XXL hospital socks, which are usually worn as mens slipper socks although they are unisex, are available in grey only. These non-slip socks are available from XS to XXL, view the full range. Also available in double tread – with tread on the top and bottom of the foot.
Please note that the size shown is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.