- Size guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Latex-free unisex socks
- Size LARGE is equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 5-8 however if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- If you've worn blue socks in hospital, you can buy your own here
Single tread slipper socks large (Packs of 5 pairs)
Large patient non-slip grip socks reduce the risk of patient accidents in the hospital and care home due to the non-slip tread underneath the sole. Sometimes referred to by discharged patients as the “blue socks in hospital”. Please note that these slipper socks are colour-coded to help NHS staff find the right size for a patient quickly, therefore the socks aren’t available in a range of colours per size. The large socks are available in blue only. These non-slip socks are available from XS to XXL, view the full range. Also available in double tread grip socks- with tread on the top and bottom of the foot.
Please note that the size shown is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs of 5 and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs to receive 10% off. Please contact us with any queries about the bulk discounts.