- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow, latex-free unisex socks
- Size XXL equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 11-13, if swollen we recommend you buy the next size up
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Fall prevention slipper socks XXL (Packs of 5 pairs)
For patients who are at a higher risk of falling over can wear fall prevention slipper socks in bright yellow to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. Often bought as socks for elderly with swollen feet. The latex-free non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. These unisex stretchy socks are comfortable for patients to wear. Not launderable, these slipper socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) relates to the size of non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we usually recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size. However, please note that the XXL, usually worn as mens non slip socks, are the largest size we offer in fall prevention yellow socks.
You may also be interested in the 3XL double tread non slip socks, which are available in dark grey.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.