- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Order in packs of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow latex-free unisex nhs socks
- Size MEDIUM is equivalent to UK adult shoe size 4-5
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Fall prevention slipper socks medium (Packs of 5 pairs)
For patients who are at a higher risk of falling over can wear fall prevention nhs socks in bright yellow to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. The non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. Therefore, if the socks twists around the foot, the patient is still aided by the tread being in contact with the floor. Most importantly, these unisex stretchy socks are comfortable for patients to wear. Please note that these socks aren’t launderable, as these hospital grip socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) relates to the size for non-swollen feet. In other words, if you are buying socks for swollen feet, we recommend you order a larger size than the usual shoe size.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.