- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow latex-free unisex socks
- Size Large is equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 5-8, if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Fall prevention slipper socks large (Packs of 5 pairs)
Patients who are most susceptible to falling wear bright yellow non slip slipper socks to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. The non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. These unisex stretchy socks are comfortable for patients to wear. Not launderable, these slipper socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) relates to the size of non-swollen feet. If you are buying non slip socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
You may also be interested in large single tread non slip hospital socks which are available in blue.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Aqua, Light blue, Red
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.