- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Minimum order quantity of 5 pairs
- Bright yellow or red latex-free unisex slipper socks
- Size XL equivalent to UK adult shoe size 8-11
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- 75% polyester, 25% cotton
Fall prevention slipper socks extra large
For patients who are at a higher risk of falling over can wear fall prevention slipper socks in bright colours to highlight the extra risk to nurses and carers. The non-slip tread is on top of the foot and on the sole of the foot. Polycotton, unisex stretchy socks are comfortable as non slip socks for the elderly. Not launderable, these slipper socks are patient specific.
Please note that the size shown in the Data Sheet (below) relates to the size of non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
You may also be interested in extra large non slip socks with single tread which are available in beige.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 10-19 of an item and receive 2.5% off, purchase 20-99 of an item to receive 5% off and purchase 100+ of the same item to receive 10% off. This bulk discount offer is available for most products, although some exclusions may apply. Please contact us with any queries about the bulk discounts