- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Latex-free unisex socks
- Size Medium equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 4-5, however if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Double tread slipper socks medium (Packs of 5 pairs)
Medium latex-free unisex non slip slipper socks with tread underneath the sole and on top of the feet are worn to reduce the risk of patients falling in hospital and in care homes. We offer bulk slipper socks but also packs of 5 pairs for home use.
Most importantly, the double tread means that even if the socks have twisted around the feet in bed, the patient is still protected. When they get out of bed, there will be some non-slip tread gripping the floor to prevent falling. Please note that these slipper socks are colour-coded to help NHS staff find the right size for a patient quickly, therefore the socks aren’t available in a range of colours per size. The medium socks are available in green only. These non-slip socks are available from S to 3XL, view the full range.
Please note that the size shown is suitable for non-swollen feet. However, if you are buying socks for swollen feet, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
Buying bulk slipper socks? Buy up to 100 pairs online, or contact us for a larger order.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.