- Size Guide available on the data sheet
- Buy in packs of 5 pairs
- Latex-free unisex hospital socks
- Size XL equivalent to non-swollen UK adult shoe size 8-11, however if feet are swollen we recommend you buy a larger size
- Tread on the sole of the foot and on top of the foot
- Not suitable for hospital laundering
- Used as a patient specific product in hospitals, so laundering may diminish performance and appearance
Double tread slipper socks extra large (Packs of 5 pairs)
Extra large latex-free unisex hospital socks with grips underneath the sole and on top of the feet are worn to reduce the risk of patients falling in hospital and in care homes. The double tread is important if the socks slip around the feet in bed, when stepping onto the floor the patient can be confident that there will be some non-slip tread touching the floor to prevent falling. Please note that these slipper socks are colour-coded to help NHS staff find the right size for a patient quickly, therefore the socks aren’t available in a range of colours per size. The extra large hospital socks with grips are available in beige only. These non-slip socks are available from S to 3XL, view the full range.
Please note that the size shown is suitable for non-swollen feet. If you are buying slipper socks for feet that may be swollen, we recommend you order the next size up from the usual shoe size.
|NHS Supply Chain|
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 2+ packs and receive 2.5% off, purchase 4+ packs of the same item to receive 5% off and purchase 20+ packs of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20+ packs of this item please contact us.