- Foam filled padded heel bootees, sold in pairs
- Fire retardant outer and filling
- High ankle styling to protect both ankles
- Air permeable for better breathability
- Wash at 60 degrees. Can be tumble dried
- For use in bed or when sitting. Not suitable for standing or walking.
Foam filled medical heel pads
These medical heel pads are designed to provide a high level of comfort for the patient. The soft foam padding protects the ankles and heels, reducing pressure and preventing pressure ulcers. Useful for patients for drop foot or malposition. Also used for patients after injury or surgery, the medical heel pads help reduce recovery time and reduce the likelihood of pressure sores developing. Sold in pairs, the adjustable boot style heel pads are suitable for any adult foot size. The soft foam straps keep the padded bootees in place by attaching to the velcro strips.
Ankle height 20cm
100% polyester outer, foam filling & foam straps