- Heavyweight single layer anti-ligature polyester (100%)
- Reinforced seams & hems with high-strength thread
- Single bed size: 180cm x 230cm
- No fabric can be classed as 100% unrippable, this product is difficult to tear/rip, but not impossible
- We strongly recommend that service users are closely monitored when using anti-ligature bedding
- Please download the Safety of Use instructions for this product
- Please download the Care instructions for this product
- Find out more about anti-ligature
- Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery
Police custody blanket
Used in a range of mental health and rehabilitation facilities, our seclusion range was developed to work in conjunction with close supervision of service users.
Our seclusion police custody blanket is made from single layer Secure-Tex; a heavyweight, flame-retardant polyester fabric. It has strong stitching and reinforced seams with high strength thread, increasing tensile and tear strength. The material is designed to deter the making of ligatures while providing comfort and minimising the risk of harm. Please note “anti ligature design” does not mean it is impossible to make ligatures, only that it is difficult to do so. Please check the data sheet for product care, safety of use and sizing.
The bedding is typically used for overnight stays for the people remanded in custody, it fits a single bed. The blanket is flame retardant to British Standard Regulation BS 5866: 1991 Part 4. Washable at thermal disinfection temperatures.
180cm x 230cm
How to Use This Product
Buy in bulk and save! Purchase 5+ of the same item and receive 5% off, purchase 10+ of the same item to receive 10% off. If you require more than 20 of this item please contact us.