Produced on specialist German & Italian stocking knitting machines, these medical compression socks apply graduated pressure up the leg.
- Ideal for post-surgery comfort and health
- Below-knee socks apply compression to the calf, ankle & foot
- Comfortable heel patch with an inspection hole beneath the toes
- Provides class 1 mild compression (15-21 mmHg)
- Bulk discounts available online
HealthyLegs Anti-Embolism Stockings are used in hospitals for patients who have just had surgery and may have to rest or have reduced mobility for some time. The anti-embolism stockings apply graduated pressure to the foot, ankle and leg. This avoids Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and other leg, ankle or foot discomfort associated with reduced mobility.